MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Justice (DOJ) is investigating reports that people have been visiting the homes of missing sabungeros or cockfight enthusiasts, serving legal documents to the victims’ relatives and taking photos.Justice Secretary Jesus Crispin Remulla said the relatives, during a monthly dialogue with the DOJ on Friday, expressed distress over the incidents, “so we are looking into that.”He said arrest warrants have been issued for six suspects in the sabungeros’ kidnapping: Julie Patidongan, Mark Carlo Zabala, Roberto Matillano Jr., Johnry Consolacion, Virgilio Bayog and Gleer Codilla.The six guards were implicated in the disappearanceof cockfight enthusiasts John Claude Inonog, James Baccay, Marlon Baccay, Rondel Cristorum, Mark Joseph Velasco and Rowel Gomez from the Manila Arena on Jan. 13, 2022.Remulla had earlier offered a P6-million reward for the suspects’ arrest.“There are six arrest warrants issued but we haven’t served them because the suspects are still missing. But their lawyers have entered an appearance (on their behalf),” Remulla said.This might prompt the DOJ to file legal remedies before the courts to have the suspects surface.“We’re currently studying that because we might as well file (some recourse) with the court about lawyers who have their signatures but will not surrender people. Which means they are coddling their clients. Hopefully, they won’t do it. Their participation is questionable at this juncture of the case proper,” Remulla said.He added that the investigation of the case of 34 missing sabungeros is ongoing but resolutions are expected to be released soon.